 user. Just bought a BB curve 8520 but can't save photos to my imac. Connection with Bluetooth gives the message that it's not connected... and connection with usb gives the desktop manager - but no facility to transfer photos. Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    06-22-10 02:06 AM
     user. Just bought a BB curve 8520 but can't save photos to my imac. Connection with Bluetooth gives the message that it's not connected... and connection with usb gives the desktop manager - but no facility to transfer photos. Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    Hey Steelee! Welcome to Crackberry

I, too, own a Mac and the only way that I know of to transfers pictures back and forth is to, (on your phone) Go to Options>Memory>and turn on Mass Storage Mode. Then, when you plug your phone into your computer it should mount the SD card to your desktop and you can transfer pictures and music, documents and such back and forth until your heart is content. Let me know if you have any further questions.
    06-22-10 06:47 PM
    thanks Nathan

doesn't seem to work with my mac - there's no disk image on the desktop

BB's are a bit of a nightmare when you try to transfer from memory to sim etc
    07-02-10 05:42 AM
    When I plug my BB into my imac, iphoto opens with option of importing all the pics on my SD card......
    07-02-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD