Is anyone able to sync Notes with outlook 2011 sp1? According to Blackberry this is now possible.

But when I sync, the titles of the Notes appear in Outlook, but there is no content visible (it's there, but not visible or editable from Outlook):

KB19148-How to synchronize organizer data in Microsoft Office for Mac between the BlackBerry smartphone and a Mac computer using BlackBerry Desktop Software

I'm on Lion btw.
    09-30-11 07:16 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Did you find an answer yet?
    10-16-11 07:01 PM
    bump!

Anyone find a work-around yet?
    12-30-11 05:24 PM
    anyone has a work around for this?
    05-01-13 07:23 AM
    There has been at least 4 updates to Outlook 2011 SP1 ... what is your build #?
    Also what OSX are you running?
    what is set in your PIM relationship?

Just a few questions ... I have OS X ML, with Outlook 2011 but I've not configured it yet on this current Mac Mini I'm using. I've got bigger problems like Parallels 8 (uninstalled) and now VMWare Fusion 5 not installing or recognizing USB drivers for my Z10 so I can install a leak OS and get may backup to restore. That said answers to those questions from those affected should level out the playing field so a solution can be found.
    05-20-13 07:38 PM
    Hi,

if you upgraded to 10.08.XX the program 'notes' is tied to the iCloud.
    In previous versions 'notes' were synced local (?) or at least integrated into the program 'mail'. Since that dropped, Mac user are no longer able to synchronizes BB and notes.
    05-25-13 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD