Anyone know of a way to sync the tasks in iCal with the tasks on your berry. I would like a way to do it OTA so i dont have to connect via USB to sync.

Edit: I'm running 10.5.6 on a Macbook Pro and a Storm with OS 4.7.0.75.
    03-25-09 02:49 PM
    Only way I know is via Google Calendar Sync. You can set it up to sync tasks only. Downside of this is that you have to set up the Google Calendar (which took me about 5 minutes)

iCal syncs with Google Calendar which syncs OTA with my BB.
    A new added task is on my mobile about 15 secs after I added it in iCal.
    03-25-09 05:14 PM
    ya google sync only way...
    03-25-09 08:44 PM
    iCal+Google is the way to go.
    03-25-09 10:42 PM
    Hi,

Only way I know is via Google Calendar Sync. You can set it up to sync tasks only.
    Are you sure??? Last time I checked Google Sync only worked with Calendar and Contacts. Tasks uses GMail and is still in Google Labs, i.e. still in beta.

-- Robert.
    03-25-09 10:50 PM
    Hmm. Good question. Only thing I know is that I haven't set up any task sync and that the Google calendar syncs the tasks just fine. But I have also my calendar updated this way, so maybe I confused the option "tasks" and "contacts" as a clickable option?
    03-26-09 11:45 AM
    Hi,

Contacts and/or Calendar are the sync options. New in in v0.515 is the option to sync Google Calendar alarms. That could work like a task reminder for some.

I really wish GSync did sync BB Tasks! At best it looks like Google will soon sync tasks via GMail, which I don't use.

Cheers,

-- Robert.
    03-26-09 04:18 PM
    Only way I know is via Google Calendar Sync. You can set it up to sync tasks only. Downside of this is that you have to set up the Google Calendar (which took me about 5 minutes)

iCal syncs with Google Calendar which syncs OTA with my BB.
    A new added task is on my mobile about 15 secs after I added it in iCal.
    when you add a task in iCal does it show up in your blackberry tasks app on your phone or just as an event on your calendar?
    03-26-09 11:17 PM
    when you add a task in iCal does it show up in your blackberry tasks app on your phone or just as an event on your calendar?
    Sorry, only as an event and only those that have a date.

I thought Google Sync would add it to my BBtaskPRO, but this was Missing Sync as I know now after testing it for you with MS closed... the Bluetooth sync from MS did the trick as I know now.

I am very sorry for this missinformation due to my doublesync... I really thought it was the Google sync.
    03-27-09 12:31 PM
    Hi, I just found a great app that can sync your BlackBerry native Task with GMail Tasks, Google Apps account supported. And no third party servers involved, just feel amazing for them. OTA url is 3.ly/gmts or search gmtasksync in mobihand.com
    03-24-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD