Hey,

Well I just got my blackberry curve w/ Verizon. I manually synced all my contacts and calendars over to my blackberry with Missing Sync... but I'm trying to figure out if there is a good "OTA" solution.

I know Google Sync has a service that works pretty well, but from what I've read it does NOT sync photos. Is this correct? I guess for all it's worth, not having the pictures wouldn't be that bad, but it'd be really nice to have!

Also how does Google Sync effect battery life? Obviously it has to effect it some what, but nothing major?
    03-20-09 12:56 PM
    I've been using Google Sync for a while now. Have had no issues with the battery life. I guess it uses a little bit but not enough for me to notice. It does not do pictures unless there is a setting that I'm missing somewhere. But it has been a great app for me so far. I didn't think I would need it until my mini decided to crash. But the fact that it does your calendar as well is really nice.
    03-20-09 03:36 PM
    alright, yea I'll prob hook it up... but like, if I even setup the photos on both, are they going to be "over written" with blank defaults?

Like if I take the time to add the photos to my blackberry as well as my gmail account. When they "sync" will it delete the pictures?
    03-20-09 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD