when i sync my contacts (address book) using Blackberry Desktop Manager for macbook, it shows the synchronisation was done well. but when i go to my contacts on my blackberry curve 9360 it shows " no contacts". can anyone help plz? thanks in advance!
    Alan Campbell likes this.
    01-19-12 05:38 PM
    Lets try to get you an answer here in our Mac Users Forum.
    01-19-12 09:48 PM
    First question could I ask which Blackberry desktop you are using?
    I have got the same setup and sync contacts to and from my Curve 9360 with no problem.
    The initial one was the problem for me but I am sure we can sort this one out.
    01-22-12 12:00 AM
    I'm using Blackberry Desktop Software (Version 2.2.1 Build 7) for Mac.
    01-22-12 11:59 PM
    Same issue.

Blackberry Curve 9380, BB MacOS Desktop on Lion, all updates.

I am wondernig, if this has something to do with iCloud sync of contacts.

Has anybody mangaged to sync contacts without settings for icloud sync?
    01-25-12 06:52 AM
    I am able to sync all contacts on my BBs. As of yesterday my new 9360. I am on Mac OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. BB Desktop 2.2.1 (build 7).

I do not use iCloud. All of my contacts sync with the Mac OSX Address Book on the Mac itself. I assume you selected 2-Way sync when you click on contacts in the left pane?

It sounds like BB Desktop isn't communicating with your address book. I can't remember where that gets originally set up though.

You could backup first, turn off all the other sync choices, and then try a 1-way sync from the Macbook to the BB. Since you have no contacts there anyway, you have nothing to lose.
    01-26-12 08:17 PM
    Hi,

If you are using iCloud this will not be possible. contacts will not show up and u can confirm this by creating a group in address book. it won't show up in the blackberry desktop software.

With calendar sync u will only be about to do "read only" also to calendars that reside in iCloud.
    02-18-12 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD