How do I do this on my mac? I have pocketsync up and running, and I can sync everything else fine. iPhoto pops up every time I plug the BB in because i've enabled mass storage mode, but it doesn't find any of the photos taken w/ the BB. I'm assuming its looking in the wrong directory? I don't want to have to take the battery and media card out every time I want to sync photos!

Any help would be appreciated!
    06-26-08 11:25 AM
    If you want, you can always drag the pics to your Berry when you have Mass Storage Mode enabled!!

The only other alternative at this time is The Missing Sync (for blackberry) and it is not a free application. This does everything PocketMac does, but more... and better.

Being an avid Mac User and Apple Fan... I would love to use my Mac to sync, but I installed Windows on my Mac using VMWare Fusion (after putting it off and resisting for years).

Honestly, the easiest way to use and sync your Berry is through Windows... at least until RIM gets their sh*t together and supports OSX. When DM for OSX is released I will probably scream like a little school girl I will be so excited.

Good luck
    06-26-08 11:29 AM
    I like missing Sync. Very flexible & can move stuff from work rim to iphone as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 06:58 PM
    I have a 8130 pearl and Missing Sync and can not drag/drop pix, podcasts or tunes -- guess MS does not yet support 8130??
    06-27-08 01:42 PM
    I have a 8130 pearl and Missing Sync and can not drag/drop pix, podcasts or tunes -- guess MS does not yet support 8130??
    Turn on Mass Storage and then you can drag / drop the media directly onto your device... no need for Missing Sync's software!!
    06-27-08 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD