Is there a way to sync 3rd party apps with my MacBook to my BlackBerry like I use to be able to do with my PC? I want to sync Ascendo DataVault from my BlackBerry Tour 9630 (Verizon) to my MacBook. On my PC ther was an option to sync 3rd party apps but I cannot find it on my BB Desktop Manager for Mac???
    HELP!!
    05-13-10 12:40 PM
    Reliably? For BIS users? I wish!

I received and email from Syncamatic promising sync for Mac soon. Any PC users care to chime in as to whether Syncamatic works?

-- Robert.
    05-14-10 07:04 PM
    Is there a way to sync 3rd party apps with my MacBook to my BlackBerry like I use to be able to do with my PC? I want to sync Ascendo DataVault from my BlackBerry Tour 9630 (Verizon) to my MacBook. On my PC ther was an option to sync 3rd party apps but I cannot find it on my BB Desktop Manager for Mac???
    HELP!!
    Email the folks at Ascendo. They have worked on a mac sync version over WiFi and it is outstanding! I've asked them why they haven't posted this yet and maybe there are still some bugs to work out (I'm good) but they haven't responded yet. I've tested a beta for DataVault sync and it works great. Email them.

BTW, if you don't have WiFi, when you backup your BB you can later restore your DataVault records. I found that out after some OS upgrades! Good luck.
    Last edited by CZeph; 05-17-10 at 06:30 PM.
    05-14-10 10:54 PM
    Yeah, thanks I did find the option to back-up (or restore) over email but that is such a pain. Just wish I could sync it like everything else.
    05-17-10 07:07 AM
    Yeah, thanks I did find the option to back-up (or restore) over email but that is such a pain. Just wish I could sync it like everything else.
    I have plugged my BB to my Macbook, opened up DMFM, and partially restored JUST the DataVault data to my BB. Plus, you not only can back up via email, but you can backup to and restore from the SD card, although that might be an option with this latest version, 4.6.0.
    05-17-10 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD