I would like to qualify my questions by stating that I am a complete noob.

I am currently running windows, but am planning on buying a Macbook pro this summer. Will I need to reformat my Storm? Will I lose any info on it? Also, what are the major features that I will miss out on from windows?

Thanks all.
    04-09-09 11:44 PM
    no, i switch between my os-x and vista (on the same computer but that doesn't matter) it both read it fine both come up as a "usb" entitled "blackberry2" as blackberry1 belongs to my curve
    04-10-09 12:10 AM
    I used PCs my whole life, until a few years ago when I got a MacBook. The only drawback I've experienced is GAMING. If you do a lot of gaming on your PC, be prepared to sacrifice this. Sure, you can play games by using Bootcamp, but you'll be very limited. Other than gaming, I've witnessed an elevated experience by switching to a Mac.
    04-10-09 04:40 AM
    Thanks for the speedy replies. What I meant in asking what I would miss out on was what blackberry features would I lose in Mac OS?
    04-10-09 04:56 PM
    Thanks for the speedy replies. What I meant in asking what I would miss out on was what blackberry features would I lose in Mac OS?
    Mit, you wont have to do anything to your Storm; but for the Mac, you wont be able to upgrade your phone's OS unless you are running windows on your Mac or have access to a PC.

There is no software out here for the Mac that allows us to upgrade the OS.
    04-10-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD