MacBook running 10.4.11, Curve 8320 v4.2.2.180, T-Mobile, pocketmac v 1.0.9.
    Trying to sync sticky notes. First I create a note, but do I save it or just leave it on the desktop? If I save it, what format? Then where, or does it matter? The notes that appear when you load stickies on the Mac sync to the BB so why don't the ones I create? thanks.
    05-24-08 05:35 PM
    MacBook running 10.4.11, Curve 8320 v4.2.2.180, T-Mobile, pocketmac v 1.0.9.
    Trying to sync sticky notes. First I create a note, but do I save it or just leave it on the desktop? If I save it, what format? Then where, or does it matter? The notes that appear when you load stickies on the Mac sync to the BB so why don't the ones I create? thanks.
    The sticky notes are synched with BB memo pad.
    I had problems with sticky notes so I use Entourage notes to synch with BB memo pad
    05-24-08 05:50 PM
    Hey, I can sync Stickies fine (which I dont like, I find them useless) but cannot sync Entourage 2008 notes? I managed to get all my notes off Outlook onto my OLD BB 7290, but when trying to sync with entourage with pocketmac, message "sync services unavailable"? So much inconsistency in this industry!
    GE
    08-02-08 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD