Hi, hoping for a definitive solution here. First-time Sprint BB user with a new Bold looking to tether. I have one machine with OSX 10.5 - others are 10.4/Tiger. Been trying this for a couple of days with no success.

Can you please help me understand how to set up tethering the Bold with an
    OSX 10.4 laptop? I've tried everything. Prefer to know nothing more than I absolutely have to do get this accomplished but seeming harder than i first
    was led to expect -- Any direction to a specific step-by-step guide greatly appreciated - willing to go with whatever 3rd party app makes it simplest --
    Again, the 'catch' may be my daring to stay with OS 10.4 but if it CAN be tethered to a new 9650 - be it BT or (preferably) USB - I'd love to get in on the secret. (It's kind of a major reason I bought the thing).

Anyone able to help? Much appreciated. It's a business thing for travel and otherwise have to return yet another phone for something easier.

thanks!

Mike
    09-09-10 10:24 PM
    Go to crackberry app store or bb app store and get tether. A little costly compared to other apps, but it is one time fee and works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 11:24 AM
    Hi Larry - Know if it will it work with OS 10.4? That's been the catch with a few of the 3rd Party apps. Otherwise have to upgrade to Leopard to tether.

Thanx!
    09-11-10 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD