What do I do to transfer songs from my macbook pro to my BB Pear?
    07-12-07 10:22 PM
    1. Enable Mass Storage Mode on the BB
    2. Plug the BB to the Macbook with the USB cable
    3. When the BB's memcard appears on the desktop, navigate to the 'Music' directory and copy songs there (mp3 format, not AAC)
    4. Disconnect the USB Cable
    5. Open the music files on the BB with your media player
    6. Enjoy
    07-13-07 02:39 PM
    Thank You. It Worked!
    07-14-07 10:50 AM
    Hi, I Cant Enable The Usb Mass Storage Mode It Says That "the Media Card Is Not Available Because Mass Storage Mode Is Currently In Use.
    07-15-07 04:50 PM
    hi i have a blackberry pearl flip
    05-07-09 12:42 AM
    hi i have a blackberry pearl flip
    and.........?
    05-10-09 10:07 PM
    My BB Won't let other people send me things like songs im not sure how to sort it out?? ermm all it says is that its failed to send...
    And I wondered if it was that u could just send songs from bb to bb ??

If You cant do this where can i get some free songs from???
    11-01-10 03:42 PM
    My BB Won't let other people send me things like songs im not sure how to sort it out?? ermm all it says is that its failed to send...
    And I wondered if it was that u could just send songs from bb to bb ??

If You cant do this where can i get some free songs from???
    Do you use Bluetooth for this? If yes, then go to media>music> hit menu and locate Received Using Bluetooth. That should enable you to received music files via Bluetooth. Same procedure if you want to receive pictures.
    11-02-10 12:51 AM
    Ok. I was going to start a new post but since there's already one on this subject I might as well ask for help with my malfunction as well. I have a 8330 curve. I have one 1gb memory card which works just dandy with a mac and itunes dropping music and such. Then I have a 2gb card that freezes the mac up and won't. Once I unplug the usb cord everythings peachy. I even tried dropping the music I already have on the card into itunes thinking that might solve the problem. It freezes up itunes so no dice there either. Can zomebody tell me what crawled up the macs *** and made it hate this memory card????? Thanks for any help u can give me on this question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD