Few problems but they're impacting my BB usage

1) iCal won't sync via Pocketmac..I know it's a common problem but can't seem to find the remedy...I recently tried to sync it and it deleted EVERYTHING on my iCal. (Address book and tasks sync fine though..)

2) Calendar events won't show up under the calendar heading on the homescreen...I have a Today theme installed and it won't show.

I tried a battery pull and even did a wipe on the handheld but it's still not syncing or showing up...

I recently installed the Facebook 1.5 app...could that be the issue?
    05-03-09 01:47 PM
    Facebook 1.5 Calendar FIX ~ How To
    Sounds like you need to check that out. It's related to your issue.

Few problems but they're impacting my BB usage

1) iCal won't sync via Pocketmac..I know it's a common problem but can't seem to find the remedy...I recently tried to sync it and it deleted EVERYTHING on my iCal. (Address book and tasks sync fine though..)

2) Calendar events won't show up under the calendar heading on the homescreen...I have a Today theme installed and it won't show.

I tried a battery pull and even did a wipe on the handheld but it's still not syncing or showing up...

I recently installed the Facebook 1.5 app...could that be the issue?
    05-03-09 03:29 PM
    thank you sooo much scandalex! you're a life saver and i'm so glad you're not one of those meanies that say "look in past posts" hehe!

thanks!
    05-03-09 05:38 PM
    however....it's still not syncing with pocketmac..but that might just be a stupid pocketmac issue!
    05-03-09 05:40 PM
    however....it's still not syncing with pocketmac..but that might just be a stupid pocketmac issue!
    PocketMac has a lot of issues; it can go from working flawlessly to not at all.
    05-03-09 07:27 PM
    thank you sooo much scandalex! you're a life saver and i'm so glad you're not one of those meanies that say "look in past posts" hehe!

thanks!
    You're so welcome!
    I find it easier and more productive to provide a link or answer if I know it rather than telling someone to search.
    05-03-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD