I have a Storm I just got yesterday it's unlocked the internet works fine. But I can't figure out how to configure the email. I'm running on Tmobile and Mac OSX.

forgive my ignorance I just switched over from the iPhone.

thanks
    04-16-09 04:14 PM
    Depending on where your e-mail adress is from (Gmail, Yahoo or any other provider), you will need to replace the normal internet option by the Blackberry Data plan. Then you'll get a link to the BIS Blackberry Internet Service) On this website you can add up to ten e-mail adresses.

Did you get your Storm second hand or was it a regular switch? Since 2nd hand devices can cause other trouble too. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Drop me a PM if you need more help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 04:32 PM
    I got it used, I have the blackberry internet plan through Tmobile.
    04-16-09 04:36 PM
    I can't send PM's yet. I attempted to setup my gmail account but it's not working. Keeps telling me incorrect password. (which I know is not true)
    04-16-09 04:58 PM
    Do you have unlimited browsing (internet) or a proper DATA plan (ie Blackberry/smartphone DATA).

You need an actual data plan to be able to push email to your device.

If you don't have a data plan, you're limited to using the browser to access gmail.
    04-16-09 09:21 PM
    Yes I have an unlimited internet plan on Tmobile.I can use the internet on my phone i.e. websites etc. I just can't get my Gmail setup.
    04-17-09 03:48 AM
    Yes I have an unlimited internet plan on Tmobile.I can use the internet on my phone i.e. websites etc. I just can't get my Gmail setup.
    Check here for the current known issues with Gmail.

Gmail Known Issues - Gmail Help
    04-19-09 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD