How do I get my Storm to connect with my Mac? I have tried it several times, and it keeps saying that it is connected and then it loses the connection. I don't know what to do!
    05-07-09 03:02 AM
    What all are you trying to do with it? Just pair it or also use a tethered connection. If you're just paring them try using the berry to search for the Mac(discoverable) during the process, that fixed it for me when my MBP wouldn't pair.
    05-07-09 03:04 AM
    Yeah i'm trying to pair it so that I can get my calendar and stuff like that. It keeps asking for the passkey and when I type it in it will just sit there for a few minutes, and then tell me that the connection cannot be completed
    05-07-09 03:15 AM
    hmm I haven't tried to sync information over bluetooth. The only thing I got working through bluetooth on the mac was a file transfer other than that I believe you have to use the cable..

I will mess around with it and let you know.
    05-07-09 03:27 AM
    hmm I haven't tried to sync information over bluetooth. The only thing I got working through bluetooth on the mac was a file transfer other than that I believe you have to use the cable..

I will mess around with it and let you know.
    I'm 90% sure you can't sync it using PocketMac. Easiest way is still a cable.

The steps you should go through are

Open Bluetooth in the System Preferences.
    Click the Plus to add a device
    Click Continue
    Any Device
    Select Listen on your 9530
    Once it pops up press continue
    When it asks for a pass key make one up (0000 etc.)
    Type that key into the phone.

The devices should then be paired, uncheck use the data connection for internet and finish it up, then you can do file transfers, no syncing though.
    Last edited by Arreat; 05-07-09 at 03:43 AM.
    05-07-09 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD