I have a MacBook Pro and an 8330 Curve. Need some help--simply want to be able to have a few documents (word and pdf) available on bb. I have a media card installed. When I plug in the bb to the mac I see the card which has a bunch of subfolders, including "Documents". I copy a document over to that folder, eject the bb and then can't get to the folder. Tried to go through media app but just saw music. I have the read only docs to go installed so maybe that's a way in but can't figure it out. I realize another way is to attach docs to emails, but then what? I can't seem to make subfolders in the saved messages area which would be one way I could organize my docs. Any help much appreciated!
    06-17-09 01:45 PM
    Try using your Docs To Go program on your 8330. I know it works on Word and Excel not to sure about PDFs.
    **You have to download the free Docs to Go upgrade***
    Last edited by bwhardy; 06-19-09 at 03:20 PM.
    06-19-09 03:17 PM
    Also try going to Media, then hitting the BB button and selecting Explore. The files should then be visible.
    06-21-09 09:41 AM
    It worked! I had to go to media card, then blackberry, then documents. The pdf wouldn't open, though but a doc file opened by using docs to go.

Pdf's open as attachments, but not so useful if I can't organize saved messages. Suggestions?

Thanks!
    06-23-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD