OK, so this problem is clearly somehow my fault, but I'm open to suggestions.

I used to use an 8703e (Sprint). It would sync fine with my Mac (10.5.5) Address Book.

I switch to the Curve (8330, Sprint), and now, the contacts will sync, but the street address will not. I get everything else (name, job, title, company, notes, etc.), but no street address.

Here is what I've tried:

1. Uninstall Missing Sync (using Missing Sync's uninstaller).
    2. Removed leftover Missing Sync files from the user/library and user/preferences folders
    3. Reset sync services
    4. Restarted the Mac
    5. Installed Pocket Mac
    6. Set it to overwrite the Curve's address book with the Mac one
    7. Sync.

And the same problem occurs again. Prior to step #1, I had told Missing Sync to overwrite the Blackberry's address book, and the same thing happens: all contact information appears except for contact information.

It looks like the fields must not map properly, but I cannot imagine how to change this. My Mac Address Book has over 2,100 cards in it, so I can't do it by hand.

I will name a child after whoever can figure this out.

12-16-08 11:54 AM
    Do a quick test. Create a dummy entry on the BB then sync it over to the mac. Compare the fields on the BB and Mac, and you will know where stuff is going.
    12-16-08 04:53 PM
    I think I figured it out: I imported a large number of addresses into the Mac's address book, and the street address ended up in the "Other" field instead of the "Address" field. I'll reimport and post here with the results, in case this happens to someone else.
    12-22-08 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD