This is probably a dumb question but i just got a BB Curve and popped in the User Tools disc. I didnt see an icon for Roxio and I'm thinkin its cuz I have a macbook and I'm running OSX. Is there some sort of media manager for my Mac that can transfer music, photos and video files?
    10-22-07 01:21 AM
    You don't need Roxio for Mac.

If you connect the USB from the Mac to the Curve you will see in the finder list on the right a storage device which would be your curve. In order to add/remove media, just drag and drop to the appropriate folder. Or you could also activate the bluetooth on both and bypass the need for the cable and do the same thing.
    10-22-07 07:46 AM
    Should this work with a 7280? I just want to upload photos for my wallpaper. Any help? Thanks
    10-23-07 10:51 PM
    I used PocketMac SyncManager for mine, and it doesnt like to import any kind of media (music, photos, vids) and when I plug in my Curve, it doesn't even come up as a storage device. I wonder if it's because I'm on leopard? If so, that's lame. Anyone know any thing similar to the MissingSync thats actually FREE?

You don't need Roxio for Mac.

If you connect the USB from the Mac to the Curve you will see in the finder list on the right a storage device which would be your curve. In order to add/remove media, just drag and drop to the appropriate folder. Or you could also activate the bluetooth on both and bypass the need for the cable and do the same thing.
    12-27-07 07:50 PM
    Blackberry has a Mac version of Desktop Manager now. It doesn't include the Roxio Media Manager like on Windows, but I assume you could use handbrake and be just fine.
    12-31-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD