Hi everyone,

I am very new Blackberry. Using Verizon, I backedup my contacts and then downloaded the CSV file to my Mac. What is the easiest way to get these files onto my new Pearl 8130? Intellisync isn't showing, when I try to restore - not recognizing the file and yes I have synched and updated the latest versions for the 8130. Any ideas or help? I have been scouring the net, forums, etc. and can't find help on Blackberry or Verizon either, at least not for MAC users.

Thanks
    John
    11-19-09 12:01 PM
    As far as I know, bb syncs with outlook express thats part of windows. I do not know anything about mac..
    11-22-09 06:20 PM
    Kontacts Pro is a brand new blackberry application which can help you to backup, restore and email your contacts in the form of CSV file. Supported BBOS is from 4.5 to 7.1.

You don't need to connect to PC or any other machine. Attached is the snapshot of CSV file format.

Download link - Buy Kontacts Pro - Download Kontacts Pro - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Pro version offers below listed features :-

1. Export all contacts to a file; Field exported would be FirstName, LastName, Email, Company, Title, Work, Work_2, Home, Home_2, Mobile, Mobile_2, PIN
    2. Import all contacts from a file; FirstName, LastName, Email, Company, Title, Work, Work_2, Home, Home_2, Mobile, Mobile_2, PIN
    3. Email the exported file to share contacts
    4. View all contacts showing all information about the contact

Kindly feel free to write back to me if you have further questions.

Kuldeep Sharma
    kuldeep@pathshalaa.com
    10-01-12 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD