I swear I've read every thread known to man in the last 2 days about how to sync to a Mac and guess what ... no such luck!! Not shocking from what all I've read. I've installed and uninstalled PocketMac a hundred times - and I deleted all those other files hidden in folders. All I want to do is sync iCal, that's it, not my address book or anything else. Yes, I've also downloaded the newest drivers as well.

I do not want to buy missing sync - I've already spent enough money and I really don't want to pay for something that should work. And I don't want to do a google calendar either.

So if anyone has any suggests, that would be fantastic!! I'm running a mac pro with osx 10.5.7, iCal 3.0.7 and my brand spanking new 8330 curve from verizon.

If I can't get this to work then the BB is going bye-bye - I really need my calendar to sync, that was the main reason for the purchase.
    05-30-09 06:22 PM
    I'm not positive but it's worth a shot.
    Can you sync your ical with Google calendar and then download google sync onto your bb?
    Google Mobile - Sync
    05-30-09 08:04 PM
    Sounds like you have tried everything.

When you have PocketMac open have you clicked on the BB icon, clicked on calendars and selected iCal?

Sounds like a silly question I know but, a lot of folks forget this step
    05-30-09 08:50 PM
    just get an iphone puurfekt ical sync evertime

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 03:26 AM
    I hear ya man, this isn't easy. I tried PocketMac too to no avail and then found something called Missing Sync...seems to work OK so far but I'm finding that some of the entries such as email on some of my contacts is not transfering over. Maybe just the copy of the program that I found. Still trying to tweak it tho.
    06-02-09 06:02 PM
    I am in the same boat with I Cal and the 8330 and I Cal. Any answers yet?
    06-05-09 04:15 PM
    I abruptly started having problems syncing my Storm a couple days ago. My contacts sync fine, but when it gets to my calendar with iCal it just stalls. I tried just letting it go, but I gave up on that after 2 hours. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling PocketMac and the drivers to no avail. Anyone else figure anything out?
    06-06-09 01:40 AM
    Have you tried funambol?

Funambol plugin for Macs.... http://bit.ly/oCZim

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 01:43 PM
    I swear I've read every thread known to man in the last 2 days about how to sync to a Mac and guess what ... no such luck!! Not shocking from what all I've read. I've installed and uninstalled PocketMac a hundred times - and I deleted all those other files hidden in folders. All I want to do is sync iCal, that's it, not my address book or anything else. Yes, I've also downloaded the newest drivers as well.

I do not want to buy missing sync - I've already spent enough money and I really don't want to pay for something that should work. And I don't want to do a google calendar either.

So if anyone has any suggests, that would be fantastic!! I'm running a mac pro with osx 10.5.7, iCal 3.0.7 and my brand spanking new 8330 curve from verizon.

If I can't get this to work then the BB is going bye-bye - I really need my calendar to sync, that was the main reason for the purchase.
    Don't waste your money on Missing Sync. Started great, now all I get are errors.

Solution that worked for me…takes a little time, but works great
    I am now back to Google Sync (from PocketMac and Missing Sync) and it is flawless. My iCal is linked/synced with Gcal using calaboration (there is a tremendous amount of info here also). Calaboration requires OS X 10.5 or later (since iCal does not support CalDAV prior to 10.5). iCal and my Google calendar are synced together I can change either and it automatically syncs to the other – the same is true on my Berry. I then use Google Sync on my blackberry to sync it to my Storm
    1. Back up your Address Book and iCal – just in case.
    2. Select a calendar in iCal and export it to your desktop – do this for each calendar separately. You now have a separate file for each calendar.
    3. Delete each calendar from ical…you will need to leave one as it must have a default or dummy calendar always available. I created one called ‘temp’ with nothing in it so my iCal was completely blank.
    4. Open Google calendar – or create an account, if necessary.
    5. Import each calendar into Google Calcendar.
    6. Import address Book into gmail
    7. Open calaboration and follow the instructions.

see other posts at:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/google-sync-242137/
    Last edited by d_1000; 06-07-09 at 11:01 PM.
    06-07-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD