PLEASE HELP

I am having major problems syncing my mac with my blackberry. For whatever reason it will not sync correctly. I have also tried Google Sync and that doesn't seem to work well for my set up either

I have the newest 4.5 OS

any help would be greatly appreciated
    02-22-09 09:29 PM
    anyone out there know whats going on?
    02-23-09 09:12 AM
    anyone out there know whats going on?
    Some details would be helpful. You haven't said what application you're trying to sync with, what you're trying to sync or what happens when you try?
    02-23-09 09:30 AM
    Go get PocketMac for Blackberry. It is an application for your Mac and it will sync you blackberry with you Mac. It is very easy.
    02-23-09 09:45 AM
    I just got my BB 8330 a few days ago, and I immediately downloaded PocketMac for BB and it has synced fine so far. Are you using that?
    02-23-09 10:56 AM
    i have a similar issue. i have a storm and after updateing pocketmac it started to sync fine. now that BB storm was acting wacky so Verizon exchanged it for me with a new one fresh out the box... now this BB storm wont sync... on first attempt it was syncing fine and Half of my contacts were uploaded to my handset and the program closed itself in an error and i havent been able to sync whatsoever even after uninstalling/ reinstalling the pocketmac software and updating it≥.. im at a loss and may be returning this device and sticking with my former carrier.. any suggestions?
    02-23-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD