I was excited to get this phone until I got it.... not only does my MacBook Pro NOT recognize when the phone is plugged in. I also obviously cannot sync with PocketMac for Blackberry.

I have reinstalled the PocketMac software & update over and over.
    I've taken the battery out of the phone.
    I've used various USB cords and used different USB ports.
    I've checked for updates for the phone, the computer and PocketMac.

Clearly none of the above has worked. I give up--this is ridiculous!!

Can someone PLEASE help me?
    04-02-09 01:05 PM
    im guessing the problem lies somewhere in the settings on the Mac...... but then again Im a newb as well to the BB. Did you install the software on the Mac?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 01:07 PM
    im guessing the problem lies somewhere in the settings on the Mac...... but then again Im a newb as well to the BB. Did you install the software on the Mac?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm not new to BB, I've had one for years. I am however new to the CrackBerry Forums though. I'm switching from the 8830 World Edition which worked just fine-- to the troublesome Curve.
    Last edited by ropes_inc; 04-02-09 at 01:32 PM.
    04-02-09 01:24 PM
    Go check out the Mac users forum here on CB. There are *lots* of threads about PocketMac ... and many of the participants in those threads have Curves.

I'm using The Missing Sync, which is working flawlessly; but I needed the SMS backup support and "proximity sync" for my wife, so I never even tried PM.

Good luck!
    04-02-09 02:55 PM
    04-02-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD