ok so, i've been trying to get my theme from my mac to my blackberry for the last 20 minutes. I open the pocketmac application and then i went to the utilities on the top of the screen and went to install new software. After i clicked on the theme that i wanted to transfer, it said Available with the swirling bar, then it just stopped. the theme was never transferred to my phone. i have no idea what else to do, i dont want that theme to go to waste because i payed for it. help!
    11-30-08 12:31 PM
    ok so, i've been trying to get my theme from my mac to my blackberry for the last 20 minutes. I open the pocketmac application and then i went to the utilities on the top of the screen and went to install new software. After i clicked on the theme that i wanted to transfer, it said Available with the swirling bar, then it just stopped. the theme was never transferred to my phone. i have no idea what else to do, i dont want that theme to go to waste because i payed for it. help!
    I strongly suggest you don't download the theme with pocketmac. I installed couple of themes with pocketmac and now I want to uninstalled it but it wont work. Now I'm stuck with themes that I don't want in my bb and can't get rid of it. Also theme that you install with pocketmac will not shown in the application list so you cannot delete it with your bb.

Download theme by OTA before Mac users have a real desktop manager.
    11-30-08 01:03 PM
    really? cuz ive clicked it a million times... if it doesnt go to the application list, where does it go??...whats OTA?
    11-30-08 07:45 PM
    I agree...Download OTA
    12-01-08 12:38 AM
    really? cuz ive clicked it a million times... if it doesnt go to the application list, where does it go??...whats OTA?
    If you download it with pocketmac it wont show in the application list but it will show in the theme list that's why you cannot delete it from the application list but it has to be deleted with the pocketmac. The problem is pocketmac can install the theme or any other program but cannot uninstall it even though it has the command in the tools.

OTA is Over The Air meaning you download any program including theme through your BB browser and go to the link where you want to download the theme.
    12-01-08 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD