I have a friend who has the Curve. She came over from a Palm device and, as a Mac user, could not take advantage of the Switch Device wizard on BBDM.

Whenever she tries to sync her Curve with PocketMac it stalls on the contacts. I think this is because she has nearly 2,000 contacts on her Mac and a nearly equal number on her Curve and she's trying to do a merge.

A couple of nights ago she started the sync as she went to bed and it stil had not completed by the time she woke up.

Wiping the Curve is no an option as she has contacts on the Curve that do not exist in Address Book. Any thoughts?
    03-15-09 02:56 PM
    sorry, I just wanted post 6,000 in this forum
    03-15-09 03:08 PM
    sorry, I just wanted post 6,000 in this forum
    This makes no sense!
    03-16-09 02:57 AM
    I have a friend who has the Curve. She came over from a Palm device and, as a Mac user, could not take advantage of the Switch Device wizard on BBDM.

Whenever she tries to sync her Curve with PocketMac it stalls on the contacts. I think this is because she has nearly 2,000 contacts on her Mac and a nearly equal number on her Curve and she's trying to do a merge.

A couple of nights ago she started the sync as she went to bed and it stil had not completed by the time she woke up.

Wiping the Curve is no an option as she has contacts on the Curve that do not exist in Address Book. Any thoughts?
    You might want to check some of the other threads in which this has been answered. There's isnt one fix for the problem and each person that either gotten it resolved or not solved at all.

What I'm saying is there could be a bunch of reasons why this is happening- just not one solid fix to correct it.
    03-16-09 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD