I've tried installing PocketMac for Blackberry in my new MacBook several times but I can't get the software to open at all; it always stalls at opening and I'm forced to do a "Forced Quit".
    I downloaded the software along with the corresponding update driver from the Blackberry support website and followed instructions on installation. I own a MacBook with Mac OS X version 10.5.6
    Has anyone experienced the same problem and resolved it? If so I'd appreciate your help. Thank you!
    05-09-09 11:37 PM
    I've tried installing PocketMac for Blackberry in my new MacBook several times but I can't get the software to open at all; it always stalls at opening and I'm forced to do a "Forced Quit".
    I downloaded the software along with the corresponding update driver from the Blackberry support website and followed instructions on installation. I own a MacBook with Mac OS X version 10.5.6
    Has anyone experienced the same problem and resolved it? If so I'd appreciate your help. Thank you!
    I would recommend deleting all files associated with PM, spotlight search pocketmac to delete all files and try a reinstall including the updated drivers.

Don't try to run PM until the updated drivers are installed. I'm running 4.1.25, been running it for a year now with no problems. Might be an incompatibility with the version of OS X you're running. I'm running 10.4.11
    05-09-09 11:44 PM
    Thanks a lot buddy. However, I tried your suggestion but no luck.
    I guess it may be an incompatibility issue with my MacBook's OS version.
    If anyone else has additional suggestions please let me know.
    Thanks.
    05-10-09 12:33 AM
    Have a new MBP and Storm. PocketMac doesn't do jack for me. All I get is the "skipping" error when tryng to sync. Even after driver update and delete and re-install multiple times.

Im done with PocketMac
    05-10-09 10:01 PM
    It works for me, but it could just have errors for whatever reason. You could try to contact the makers of pocketmac, but i can't ensure they will resolve your problem. However, you could always get parallels and run windows on your mac to solve the issue
    05-10-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD