I recently put in a Sandisk 8GB micro SD for my music. I copied about 325 songs over, and then decided I wanted to choose other ones, so I deleted them. Now it shows that I'm missing approx. 1GB on the card, but there are no files! I've got 6.5GB out of 7.42GB available and there are no files!

Help!
    12-29-09 05:27 PM
    When you deleted the files, you dragged them to the trash, right? Empty the trash on the Mac.

If that doesn't do it,, just reformat the card, after backing up any files still on it that you want to keep.
    12-30-09 09:16 AM
    When you deleted the files, you dragged them to the trash, right? Empty the trash on the Mac.

If that doesn't do it,, just reformat the card, after backing up any files still on it that you want to keep.
    I emptied the trash.

How do I reformat the card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 10:34 AM
    On the phone, go to Options > Memory > BlackberryButton > Reformat.

Before doing this though, when you plug the phone into the Mac, does it show as a drive? If so, explore it with Finder. There may be a .trashes file in there that can be deleted to free up the space.

I prefer formatting a card with the phone, as then it has the folders that the BB OS "prefers".
    12-30-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD