Help please, have recently got myself a BB Bold, loving it and I want to transfer my music from itunes. From reading the forums, I got the impression that Pocketmac is the software to go with for syncing between mac and BB.
    Downloaded it and installed successfully, also downloaded and installed the driver update however when i open the software it does not detect my BB bold. I have mass storage mode set to ON.

Any other ideas? I'm all out of ideas on what to try next. I really just want to get my music across. I am using a 1GB card. Could this be the problem?? I don't want to buy a larger card only to have the same issue.

Thanks again!
    02-03-09 06:18 AM
    I am having the same issue, I have a 8GB card so it is not the card. I just got a new MBP and I have not been able to sync my Bold with it yet. When I try to set up the bluetooth the only feature it says available is wireless modem. I dont know if thats normal but when I connected it to my old Powerbook it said modem and sync address book.
    02-03-09 12:19 PM
    ok so now it's connecting, ie the software is detecting the phone via USB....however it wont allow me to sync itunes to transfer my music across....has anyone used Pocketmac to transfer their music to their BB?
    02-04-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD