Hi everyone! I am new to this site and have been searching around for a solution for my problem but can't find anything that works (yet).

I just downloaded pocketmac and the new drivers, and pocketmac still doesn't recognize my device (storm). My computer finally started to recognize it (I have a Macbook Pro), but when I go to add device, it's grayed out and won't let me select that option... has anyone had this problem?

TIA!
    01-01-09 08:07 PM
    OK I finally got pocketmac to recognize my storm but now I have no idea how to use it... does anyone have any links that give a walk through on how to use pocketmac? I synced everything and i am unable to look at my contacts on my computer... is my brain just fried from looking at the computer for too long or is there something wrong?
    01-01-09 08:24 PM
    OK I finally got pocketmac to recognize my storm but now I have no idea how to use it... does anyone have any links that give a walk through on how to use pocketmac? I synced everything and i am unable to look at my contacts on my computer... is my brain just fried from looking at the computer for too long or is there something wrong?
    sounds like you wiped your contacts on your computer...
    You were supposed to tell pocket mac to sync not overwrite...
    01-02-09 04:22 PM
    Sounds like you need to use time machine to get your contacts back !!!
    MACS ROCK !
    01-02-09 04:22 PM
    Here is a site for support w/pocketmac....
    PocketMac Tech Support Options | Call Toll Free 1-866-POCK-MAC
    they have alot of good stuff there
    01-02-09 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD