I installed PocketMac with no problems. Everything went fine initially. SD card mounted, the device was shown almost immediately, etc.

The problem is with syncing the Address Book. iCal, iTunes, etc. all sync fine, but it's almost as if it doesn't even recognize it. Under "Groups" none of them are listed, and after sync completes I get no error messages but no contacts are synced.

Any ideas? I've read through thread after thread but none of them seem to pertain to this specific issue.

I ended up installing Entourage, importing contacts over to it, and syncing that way - but that's a bit of a backwards solution.
    11-21-08 10:49 PM
    Set your initial sync to one way, Mac to BB. Groups do not sync, in fact your groups will get screwed up, so check them often.

If your set up in Entourage and you like it, then you are set up to go to a hosted BES, which will give you wireless sync of calendar, contacts and email. Hosted BES cost about $20.00/ month.
    11-22-08 01:30 AM
    same thing happens to me. my appointments write back to my ical, yet my contacts, only one writes back its messed up i'm on hold with RIM right now because this is ridiculous
    11-26-08 03:38 PM
    same thing happens to me. my appointments write back to my ical, yet my contacts, only one writes back its messed up i'm on hold with RIM right now because this is ridiculous
    Please post back with whatever info you get!
    11-26-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD