Hi everyone,

Just downloaded the newest version of Pocketmac along with the new driver for Storm compatibility. However, when I attempt so sync with my Storm, Pocketmac keeps crashing. Usually it will start the sync, do its thing where it asks me if I want to keep or delete changes, then when it looks like its almost done it crashes!

When i check my Storm I realize that the sync didn't work (nothing is changed). Any ideas???
    11-30-08 11:28 PM
    Hey there I had a similar problem not to long ago and what i did was deleted the app using a proper uninstaller such as AppTrap and then download the file again and reinstall and see if that works for you.
    12-01-08 10:49 AM
    If you can, try to get Parallels, Boot Camp or Fusion running. It was a life saver for me and 100% worth doing. That way you can run DM and do firmware updates, sync music, calendar, address book...
    12-07-08 11:12 PM
    Yeah, I have this same problem. I'm working with the BlackBerry Support team to see if I can get this problem fixed. I got it to work the first time, then after taht, it was kaputz.
    12-07-08 11:25 PM
    The same thing happened to me. The first time I synced my Bold with Mac, everything worked fine. Now the BB Desktop locks up along with the Bold when its connected to the computer. I even updated the USB driver function as recommended but still have no success.

Any suggestions?
    12-08-08 03:42 AM
    Parallels, Boot Camp or Fusion all let you run Windows on Mac. You can download Blackberry Desktop Manager and install apps, do firmware upgrades and anything else
    12-08-08 03:12 PM
    12-08-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD