I've been playing around with this for the past hour or so and I feel pretty dumb, how do I install opera mini through pocket mac? I know its gonna be something too easy and obvious.

Thanks in advance.
    04-08-08 02:08 PM
    Use an OTA install. On you BB google Opera Mini and you should be able to find an OTA link
    04-08-08 11:49 PM
    I tried to do that, I went through all the steps and it would never download. I went through mobile download, selected brand and model and nothing, is there something wrong with my settings?
    04-09-08 09:05 AM
    Are you on a company BB using BES? You might have an IT policy restricting you.
    04-09-08 09:09 AM
    Well i have the 8320 with the wifi, i have the tmobile version, but am using it on a rogers (from canada) network, would that have anything to do with it?
    04-09-08 11:26 PM
    Couple other things, go to http://operamini.com
    you can send yourself an SMS to download. That should work, sometimes the BB browser gets a little funky.

Also go to http://www.operamini.com/download/wa...ry_8300_curve/ This will give you some more info. Looks like Tmo might be 50/50 on if you can download, and Rogers didn't even make the list of supported devices
    04-10-08 07:28 PM
    If it doesn't work and you have to use a computer to do it you'll have to get your hands on a pc. Pocketmac doesn't have anything like application loader that I know of. My friend always has to use my laptop because she can't do it on her mac.
    04-10-08 07:43 PM
    I gave up trying to do a direct download through the browser, and resorted to borrowing my buddies laptop, this sucks damn you pocketmac! lol
    04-14-08 03:09 PM
    My advice, Don't use PocketMac to install apps. It worked for me to install the apps, but when I wanted to uninstall it, PocketMac won't do it, and I can't even see the apps in the Options/Applications folder. I just resorted to installing the Desktop Manager on a PC.
    04-20-08 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD