okay you guys, I have read the entire thread regarding the pocketmac issues...

Im going to throw out my stats here and see what you guys come up with or anything new or any other ideas.

Computer Used:
    MacBook Unibody
    OSX 10.5.6

BlackBerry Used:
    Verizon BB Curve 8330

I've been trying to do the pocketmac thing
    I've downloaded pocketmac
    i deleted the items that needed deleted
    i installed the update
    i restarted
    i plugged

and the first and foremost issue is that its not seeing my BB at all
    (the computer or pocketmac)

I've gone to Media Card and my settings are:
    Media Card Support: On
    Encryption: None
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable: Yes

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG?!?!
    Please you guys, i'm getting rather desperate over here!!!!! LOL
    03-11-09 04:56 PM
    Just plugging in the Blackberry to the Mac (with Pocket Mac running) it will do nothing. If you have a micro SD card it might show up as a drive.

Did you try hitting the green sync button on Pocket Mac? That initiates the contact between Mac and your Blackberry.

If you have a password on your Blackberry make sure you go into the Pocket Mac settings and enter your password there, otherwise it will start to sync and stop with an error.

Hope that helps.
    03-11-09 06:54 PM
    I do appreciate your attempt!

I do have a micro SD in and I did hit the green button and not much of anything and no password for me!

I get a message about some type of error and it says "Skipping" and then nothing is synced at all.

If anyone has any other ideas to help me troubleshoot this one, I'd be eternally grateful!!
    03-11-09 08:43 PM
    I do appreciate your attempt!

I do have a micro SD in and I did hit the green button and not much of anything and no password for me!

I get a message about some type of error and it says "Skipping" and then nothing is synced at all.

If anyone has any other ideas to help me troubleshoot this one, I'd be eternally grateful!!
    Try a different USB cord. Sometimes that helps. If not, come back and we'll try something else. Since PocketMac and BB don't always play well together, there can be different fixes for one problem.
    03-12-09 05:16 PM
    I'm having similar issues setting up my dad's world edition (verizon) to sync with his new macbook. i get pocketMac to run through the sync and then it crashes halfway through. once that happens, i have to restart the computer to even get the program to re-open.

it will not sync no matter what programs i try to sync it with, and the error is impossible to decipher.

anyone get a similar issue where it crashes mid sync?
    05-08-09 04:37 PM
    here's the error i'm getting:

Process: PocketMac SyncManagerOEM [310]
    Path: /Applications/PocketMac SyncManager/PocketMac SyncManager.app/Contents/MacOS/PocketMac SyncManagerOEM
    Identifier: PocketMac SyncManagerOEM
    Version: 1.2 (1.4)
    Code Type: X86 (Native)
    Parent Process: launchd [68]

Date/Time: 2009-05-08 17:43:25.852 -0400
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.5.6 (9G55)
    Report Version: 6

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
    Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000058
    Crashed Thread: 4
    05-08-09 04:42 PM
    Did you spotlight search for all pocketmack files and delete those also? Trashing only the program doesn't remove all the files.

If you've done that than I'm at a loss.
    05-08-09 08:14 PM
    okay you guys, I have read the entire thread regarding the pocketmac issues...

Im going to throw out my stats here and see what you guys come up with or anything new or any other ideas.

Computer Used:
    MacBook Unibody
    OSX 10.5.6

BlackBerry Used:
    Verizon BB Curve 8330

I've been trying to do the pocketmac thing
    I've downloaded pocketmac
    i deleted the items that needed deleted
    i installed the update
    i restarted
    i plugged

and the first and foremost issue is that its not seeing my BB at all
    (the computer or pocketmac)

I've gone to Media Card and my settings are:
    Media Card Support: On
    Encryption: None
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable: Yes

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG?!?!
    Please you guys, i'm getting rather desperate over here!!!!! LOL
    Did you install the usb drivers? You need this for your mac to be recognized.
    05-14-09 03:39 AM
    Anyone found a better solution for syncing with the BB Storm? PocketMac gives an error every time. I've tried all the things in the above posts and have the same issue. Thanks.
    09-28-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD