Help! I've have worked for over 8 hrs to get PocketMac to Sync with my brand new Curve 8330. I finally got my Mac to "see" my 8330 but it shows as "NO NAME" storage device. I've have uninstalled, emptied trash, reinstalled so many times for the PocketMac and the patch I've lost count. When I open PocketMac I can't even add a device. Is this normal? This is my first BB and I'm ready to take it back to Verizon and go back to using my old Palm Pilot I'm so frustrated!!!!!!
    08-02-08 02:00 PM
    im having the exact same problem. maybe it's a verizon issue?

where did you get the patch from? I'm so frustrated!!
    08-02-08 02:15 PM
    I, too, am having this problem. I was hoping there would be an answer here!
    08-02-08 06:03 PM
    i had the same problem yesterday. from 9:00 pm to 2:00 am this morning, i've been trying to figure the whole syncing with the blackberry and my macbook pro. i finally got it. follow the steps in post #4. make sure you read the steps and keep it open. after you download all the applications you should be fine. hope you get it to work, if you need help, PM me and i might be able to help ya! good luck!
    08-03-08 12:39 AM
    after a few rounds of similar frustration i went over to the Missing Sync...and haven't 'missed' a sync since.....
    08-03-08 09:49 AM
    im having the exact same problem. maybe it's a verizon issue?

where did you get the patch from? I'm so frustrated!!
    I found the patch for the drivers on the same place I downloaded pocketmac. I gave up and spent the $39.95 on Missing Sync last night and it worked right away. It was money well spent.
    08-03-08 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD