03-15-09 03:18 PM
33 12
tools
    This app unreliable...not syncing all my contacts and creating multiple data in calendar. I even try to make Mac overwrite device, but yet still get the same result.

I running on Mac OS 10.4.11 and BB OS 4.5.0.69.
    I wonder for any of you guys which managed it successfully, what BB OS and Mac OS you guys running. Care to share?

Thanks,
    I am running Mac OS 10.5.4 and have a BB Curve running 4.2.2.170. It has worked great with Entourage 2008.
    08-18-08 03:48 PM
    I got double calendar entries as well. It copied the entry for each of my email accounts. The address book wouldn't merge properly either, so I'm gonna wait for another release before I try to do it again.
    08-18-08 04:03 PM
    Downloaded, installed, synced...no problems.
    08-19-08 10:25 AM
    I downloaded the new version with no expectations of it working properly but was happily surprised. I use Google Calendar so I use GoogleSync to keep my Pearl and GCal the same and left the calendar box on PocketMac unchecked. I also have GCal update my iCal so they are the same. I checked the box for Address Book, but since PM didn't recognize that I had a media card was greyed out. It worked with only a few double entries (my fault) but I wanted to use an iTunes playlist on my card so I bought a new card, used DiskUtility on the Mac while the card was in the BB (it said a media card was inserted that was not formatted) and formatted it. It worked! Now I don't have to use a card reader/writer to put songs/photos on the card. As soon as I connect my Pearl, the Mac recognizes it as a drive. I did have to sync a couple of times to get all the songs I wanted but it worked. If you go this formatting route I don't believe you have to get a new card. I'd just move the songs/ringtones/photos you want to the Mac and format the card in a reader/writer. Then put the card back in the BB and use the DiskUtility. It should work as a drive after that.
    08-19-08 10:55 AM
    Downloaded it when it came out and just used it. No problems!
    08-19-08 11:48 AM
    Thanks It worked perfectly...

REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVERS FOR THE PROGRAM AND IT WILL WORK.....

I had to get that out took me 5 min to think about it and remember to download them...
    Thanks again my Bold and my Fingers thank you from having to input all of my contacts lol...
    See ya
    03-14-09 11:30 PM
    Thanks It worked perfectly...

REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVERS FOR THE PROGRAM AND IT WILL WORK.....

I had to get that out took me 5 min to think about it and remember to download them...
    Thanks again my Bold and my Fingers thank you from having to input all of my contacts lol...
    See ya
    I was going to ask why resurrect this dead thread, then I figure- why bother- he searched!
    03-14-09 11:47 PM
    I have a BB Storm through Verizon. The updated PocketMac does not work. It worked once, but with subsequent syncs, it hangs and does not transfer iCal or Address Book. It does transfer existing data so that I end up with multiples of Holidays, Birthdays, etc.

Verizon support is useless. I own the Storm independently and don't have BB support.

I have used "Data Purge" without any change. I also used the "Purge" tool on a previous Storm and ended up with a disfunctional Address Book which Verizon and Blackberry couldn't fix; I now have a second Storm.

Any thoughts on how to sync my Storm iCal and Address book with my MAC. PocketMac is more than useless.
    03-15-09 03:18 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD