Pocket mac manager doesn't open

Have uninstalled (and trashed) several times

Computer doesn't even recognize the Bberry when I plug it in

I went to the mac store Genius bar today - no help

Went to the Sprint store, they updated the BB system - didn't solve it.

The pocket manager not only does not wok, it sometimes won't open but makes the whole Macbook a little cooky.

Was working fine Feb until a week ago.

THere is a free Pocketmac download and drivers on the BB.com site, that's the one I use.

Pocketmac.com offers a 100.00 version of the program!

Please advise/help a suffering fool.
    08-10-09 11:48 PM
    im having the same problem pocketmac is wack any other apps?????
    08-11-09 10:56 AM
    Pocket mac manager doesn't open

Have uninstalled (and trashed) several times

Computer doesn't even recognize the Bberry when I plug it in

I went to the mac store Genius bar today - no help

Went to the Sprint store, they updated the BB system - didn't solve it.

The pocket manager not only does not wok, it sometimes won't open but makes the whole Macbook a little cooky.

Was working fine Feb until a week ago.

THere is a free Pocketmac download and drivers on the BB.com site, that's the one I use.

Pocketmac.com offers a 100.00 version of the program!

Please advise/help a suffering fool.
    i just installed pocket mac on my ibook and it didnt work until i turned on mass media storage in the blackberry i just synced 2 gigs of music and it works fine .
    08-12-09 10:35 PM
    I cant get my pocket mac to sync correctly either. First time I did it it worked perfectly. Then I got a few more numbers and tried resyncing and it wouldnt work. Next time I tried syncing everything got erased. Help! Please!
    08-14-09 11:48 PM
    I can't get it to work either. My Bold doesn't show up in the device section. I have no media card at the moment so this might be the problem.
    08-17-09 11:06 PM
    have you tried resetting your PRAM on your mac?

Resetting your Mac's PRAM and NVRAM
    08-18-09 12:13 AM
    have you tried resetting your PRAM on your mac?

Resetting your Mac's PRAM and NVRAM
    Not certain who you were directing this to but my MacBook this didn't work. I followed the directions holding down the keys before the grey screen popped up and it just booted as normal.
    08-18-09 08:00 AM
    did it chime twice? if it only chimed once and booted up, you didnt hold command+option+p+r down soon enough
    08-18-09 09:12 AM
    ^^^^ It didn't chime at all. It went straight through to the login screen. I finally got pocket mac to see the Bold when I put a memory card in. But it crashed 2 times while attempting to sync. Did a battery pull to reset it. First time I got some Java error and many other java errors and some error about connecting to RIM servers. I did a bat pull again and it worked fine. I finally used Google Sync to sync my contacts over to the BB. I hope the DM for Mac comes out soon. I might just go to my Desktop computer to sync my BB to. Kinds of sucks that there is so much problems with using a Mac, I thought they were suppose to be so superior to any other computer out there. Not sure if it is a RIM or Apple problem.
    08-19-09 10:37 AM
    It's RIM. More Windows based machines out there than Mac's, especially in the business world, RIM's main target market.

And I've tried Pocketmac as well, first time it worked...after than it erased all my data on my phone then just synced 13 out of 100+ contacts...oddly enough in alphabetical order from A - Z. I got rid of it with a fresh install of OS X (luckily my MBP was still new so not much of anything installed or files added) cause my MBP was really sluggish after trying to uninstall and locate stray files (biggest beef with Apple - what's with incomplete uninstallations?) of Pocketmac.
    08-20-09 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD