Happy 4th to all! I am having a **** of a time trying to sync contacts from Entourage (OfficeMac 2008) to my Storm. I have 4.1.25 & have downloaded the new drivers & still no go. I have plugged & unplugged & plugged both ends & USB cable is good as each time I plug in the screen on the Storm or the mac, the Storm seems to come to life. I am feeling a bit stupid at this point & you all seem to know a **** of alot about these things & would very much appreciate any help you might provide. Again, Happy 4th of July & be well.

From the South end of Lake Erie
    07-04-09 01:36 PM
    Great news! After rebooting my mac for the third time, we are FINALLY in business! As the mac was booting up, the screen on the Storm showed the "handshaking" in process. I think I'm starting to figure out how software works.....sorta. Seems like at times it will work or not work all by itself. Anyway, thanks for listening & hope this is of some help to anyone in this situation in the future.

From the South end of Lake Erie.
    07-04-09 02:47 PM
    When you tried did you get an error message? I just got a new macbook pro and I can't sync it for the lode of me. Then again I am coming from an HP so I have quite the learning curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 05:45 PM
    Great news! After rebooting my mac for the third time, we are FINALLY in business! As the mac was booting up, the screen on the Storm showed the "handshaking" in process. I think I'm starting to figure out how software works.....sorta. Seems like at times it will work or not work all by itself. Anyway, thanks for listening & hope this is of some help to anyone in this situation in the future.

From the South end of Lake Erie.
    Did you try to repair permissions?
    07-06-09 10:35 PM
    Try reading through this thread it should solve the problems you're experiencing.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/tho...et-sync-38704/
    07-06-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD