Hello,

I have had my Blackberry for 7 months now and have tried to load PocketMac numerous times. I install the program and everything seems to be fine until I go and load PocketMac up for the first time. The Dock Icon just bounces and bounces for ages and then crashes.

Can anyone please offer me a solution. I do not want to spend money on Missing Syn as I am not sure how long I will have a Blackberry as it is a company phone.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Matt
    05-06-09 01:31 PM
    Ever try the Missing Sync

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 01:33 PM
    Yeah! PocketMac never worked for me!
    05-06-09 02:21 PM
    What OS, tiger or leopard? Did you install the usb drivers? What model mac are you using?
    05-07-09 03:41 AM
    NOT a solution or what you want to hear...

I'm on Tiger and it works 100%.
    05-07-09 05:30 PM
    what are you trying to do? I have missing sync and it sucks. Def. not worth the 30 or 40 whatever it was. For movies, music, and photos use DOUBLE TWIST. It is really really easy and Mac friendly. Google it because I don't have enough posts to put up a link yet.

hobab. :-)
    05-07-09 05:43 PM
    Thumbs up! DOUBLE TWIST is a great app!
    05-07-09 06:49 PM
    Delete all pocketmac files on your computer. Go to BlackBerry - BlackBerry for Mac and follow step 1, then return to BlackBerry - BlackBerry for Mac and follow step 2.

Do not run PM before completing step 2. This should solve your problem.
    05-07-09 10:17 PM
    I am using Leopard.
    05-19-09 04:20 PM
    Do you use iTunes? The problem you are having sounds like an issue some others experienced where they had to open iTunes and accept the licensing agreement from the previous upgrade. If you don't use iTunes, open it up, accept whatever agreement is there, and try again. Hopefully it will solve your problem!
    05-19-09 09:50 PM
    Hi I'm kinda anxious cause this is my first blackberry.....I unlocked it myself and stuff however I'm not getting to use the bluetooth on my computer with my phone it wouldn't even sync....I have a 8310 and a macbook as a computer....I've been searching to find like the initial software that usually comes with the phone to put it on my computer so that it can work together but apparently i downloaded the wrong one so it's not working I did go to blackberry for mac and it still didn't work .....what can I do??????????
    Also I've been trying to use the BB messenger and it's not working either it's just saying pending on my phone and on my friends phones who are trying to add me to their bb messenger......HELP PLEASE
    05-20-09 04:25 PM
    You have to use a usb cable to sync with your mac. You can do some file transfers with bluetooth, like ringtones, songs and pics.
    05-23-09 09:24 PM
    This is the one thing I need to get working.

I'm using Google sync for contacts and calendar.
    (Yes I know gmail contacts are really skimpy, but they're working)

I'm on a Storm with "stock" vzw OS. Intel iMac with 10.4.11.

Can anyone who has gotten the Sent mail to sync with Mac OS Mail give me their tips / secrets?

Thanks.
    05-24-09 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD