I just got a BB Curve and have installed Pocketmac on my Mac. Everything syncs properly except the contacts. When I do a two way sync, everything on the Mac address book disappears. I have also tried making a seperate category in the address book just for a phone sync. When I try to sync this way,all the other categories in the address book get get deleted and leaves only the one category, even after specifically selecting the one category. Does anyone know how to fix this type of syncing issue? Am I going to have to buy Missing Sync?
    07-21-07 10:10 AM
    If you have set up BIS email accounts on your device, try deleting the CICAL service books for your email accounts. They can and will cause problems with your iCal CICAL books, possibly preventing you from syncing. In my case, if I have the BIS CICAL books on my device, it will lock up the calendar, rendering me unable to sync or create/edit events on the device, and will multiply all events by the number of BIS accounts I have set up (I have 3). So in the end I'll see 3-4 instances of the same event, and none of them can be moved.
    07-23-07 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD