Help!
    am running macbookpro and bb8320. Everything going fine until pocketmac decided not to sync my entourage calendar. have reinstalled both office 2008 and latest pocketmac version. get this message:
    [06:20:26.298] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.
    [06:20:30.856] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.
    [06:20:35.450] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool
    any help greatfully appreciated
    05-14-08 12:11 AM
    Help!
    am running macbookpro and bb8320. Everything going fine until pocketmac decided not to sync my entourage calendar. have reinstalled both office 2008 and latest pocketmac version. get this message:
    [06:20:26.298] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.
    [06:20:30.856] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool.
    [06:20:35.450] Could not lcoate the Microsoft Entourage Office Synchronization Tool
    any help greatfully appreciated
    If I recall correctly there are issues with PM and Entourage 2008, I'd suggest going to the Pocketmac.com website and writing Tech Support to see if they have a fix for this yet.

I might be as simple as downloading a new driver.

I'm using still using Entourage 2004 without any problems.
    05-14-08 01:38 PM
    Wont work. No patch as of yet that Im aware of I went back to Ical and Apple mail for the time being!
    05-20-08 01:47 PM
    I sync the Google Calendar to my BB...it's awesome and no software incompatibility problems!
    05-21-08 02:15 AM
    Neither PocketMac nor Missing Sync can sync directly with Entourage 2008. I'm sure there are several posts on the forum already, but basically, you have to sync your Blackberry with iCal and iAddressBook instead.

1) In Entourage, go to Preferences/Sync and click the boxes to enable Entourage to sync with iCal and iAddress

2) Once you see that the sync has happened, go back to Entourage and UNSELECT those boxes in PReferences/Sync (if you don't, the programs keep syncing back and forth, and you run the risk of having duplicate entries)

3) Now open PocketMac and in the preferences, make sure that iCal and iAddress OVERWRITE the device

4) Hit sync and hope for the best.

Note - lots of us having been having problems, even with this, with PocketMac being very picky about syncing. Sometimes it syncs right away, sometimes it hangs and you have to restart again and again. I'm considering paying the bucks for MissingSync - but first want to make sure it isn't having the same cranky problems...
    05-22-08 03:12 PM
    I sync the Google Calendar to my BB...it's awesome and no software incompatibility problems!
    A MILLION times better than Entourage!!! I LOVE Google calendar!!

Give it a try...

Baja.
    05-23-08 12:26 AM
    I am also hoping Pocketmac has a fix for 08 Entourage. Although the BB does a good job of holding it's own ground for the time being.
    05-23-08 12:29 AM
    Pocketmac tell me that they dont support office 2008 but a new version of pocketmac which does is just around the corner.
    Not sure if I should wait, should I buy missingsyn or go over to google aps?
    Advice much appreciated
    05-26-08 06:29 AM
    Hmm I was hoping that a new desk top manager was just around the corner as rumored. I'd really like to be able to take some of this extra bs memory hogs off my curve.
    05-26-08 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD