This was originally posted in the general storm list and apparently a moderator moved it to 3rd party apps, which Pocket Mac is not.

But, I am looking for help.

I have installed Pocket Mac and the drives Blackberry 1 and 2 were originally there.

Later I installed the Verizon drivers for the Motorola Q so I could connect my 9530 Storm to my Mac. (It works GREAT by the way!)

Then Blackberry 1 disappeared and I have no options to install applications on my Storm.

Is there a fix for me?

I have removed the VZW software, removed Pocket Mac, run Repair Disk permissions, and re-installed Pocket Mac but it has made no difference.

I have the 9530 and .75, the latest software.
    Pocket Mac is 4.1.25
    On a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.5.6
    01-19-09 09:25 PM
    Why would you install Q drivers?

Just install pocket mac and go. No problems...
    I think those drivers are messing you up.
    01-20-09 01:12 PM
    Agreed, need more info here. What's blackberry 1 and blackberry 2?
    01-20-09 01:18 PM
    Agreed, need more info here. What's blackberry 1 and blackberry 2?
    The folders you see on your desktop when you connect the BB...
    I only have one...
    01-20-09 01:37 PM
    The Motorola Q drivers let the Mac use the Storm as a modem. I am not aware of another way use the Storm as a wireless modem for a Mac.

The "Blackberry 1" is the internal Storm's memory. The "
    Blackberry 2" is the memory card. They appear as individual "drives" when connected to the Mac or PC

You need access to BB1 to install programs hat have been downloaded into the Mac for use in the Storm.

Now, I have done a bit of a workaround. I do have a Boot Camp Partition where I run Vista. I did install the PC Blackberry desktop there and I have access to both BB1 and BB2 that way. But it is not a good solution for Syncing Contacts or Calendar
    01-20-09 02:51 PM
    The Motorola Q drivers let the Mac use the Storm as a modem. I am not aware of another way use the Storm as a wireless modem for a Mac.

The "Blackberry 1" is the internal Storm's memory. The "
    Blackberry 2" is the memory card. They appear as individual "drives" when connected to the Mac or PC

You need access to BB1 to install programs hat have been downloaded into the Mac for use in the Storm.

Now, I have done a bit of a workaround. I do have a Boot Camp Partition where I run Vista. I did install the PC Blackberry desktop there and I have access to both BB1 and BB2 that way. But it is not a good solution for Syncing Contacts or Calendar
    I only have one folder Blackberry one on my desktop... #!
    And I have mass storage mode activated.
    01-20-09 03:14 PM
    I just downloaded the most recent version of pocketmac and tried connecting my Bold to Mac but no luck. I receive an error message with a code and an explanation telling me the device is skipping...any suggestions?
    01-20-09 11:01 PM
    I am having that "skipping" problem when I try to sync my Storm with the latest version. I have the new usb driver installed but it is like there is no driver installed as the missing sync never gives the devices PIN number when it is connected.
    01-25-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD