I just downloaded the free trial of Missing Sync for BB today because PocketMac was horrible when backing up and syncing my contacts and calendar (as most of you know).

Anyway, before I pay $40, I wanted to ensure that everything was syncing properly. I used to use Missing Sync for WM when I had my HTC Touch and it was perfect. Aside from paying the money, it worked effortlessly.

Now, when I was trying to sync my data from my computer to my BB, this is error message I received (see screenshot below).

I downloaded and installed the Missing Sync for BB on both my device and my computer, so initially because I hadn't done that, I thought the problem would be fixed. Oddly enough, it wasn't.

Any advice, or does anybody know what these errors mean?

Thanks!!!
    04-23-09 10:27 PM
    did you restart your mac? I know its not 100% necessary but I generally do it that might help some

hopefully someone else with MiSy xp can help out
    04-24-09 01:54 AM
    did you restart your mac? I know its not 100% necessary but I generally do it that might help some

hopefully someone else with MiSy xp can help out
    No, I didn't. I restarted my MS directly on my BB, but not restart my Mac. What a hassle, but I guess I could try that.

I'll keep you informed if it works or not.

If anybody else has some advice, please chime in. Thanks.
    04-24-09 07:45 AM
    I run MS on my Mac but I think I know the source.
    Error #1. In MS, click on Calendar. About half way down it says "Put events created on device into" you need to select one of your calendars - see screen capture below:

Error #2. In MS, click on Tasks. Do same thing.

My screen capture is from the Mac version, I assume it is the same for others, but I could be wrong!

I hope this helps!
    Last edited by d_1000; 04-24-09 at 10:57 AM. Reason: error when submitted
    04-24-09 10:52 AM
    I run MS on my Mac but I think I know the source.
    Error #1. In MS, click on Calendar. About half way down it says "Put events created on device into" you need to select one of your calendars - see screen capture below:

Error #2. In MS, click on Tasks. Do same thing.

My screen capture is from the Mac version, I assume it is the same for others, but I could be wrong!

I hope this helps!

Sorry, I had to edit it a few times to get it correct! Please let me know if it works for you.
    04-24-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD