Okay...I've gone through ALL the threads, posts, forums, and my BB STILL can't sync with my Mac....to be specific...it syncs and stops at about 50% and then NOTHING!!

I am using a Sprint/Nextel BB Curve 8330.

Can someone please help me?!
    06-09-08 11:10 PM
    Have you downloaded the updated driver? Set the mass storage device default to yes?

Which program are you trying to sync to?
    06-09-08 11:13 PM
    06-09-08 11:15 PM
    What program are you using to sync?
    06-10-08 12:10 AM
    i tried everything! i'm trying to sync ical to my bb. i even drove to my bff 's house ans she's the expert and we couldn't get it! i'm so irritated!!!!
    06-10-08 12:42 AM
    i'm using pocket mac
    06-10-08 12:43 AM
    I had the same problem and this posting helped me a lot:

those-still-having-issues-syncing-your-curves-pocket-s

The posting is by the user dezliciuos (sp?)
    Good

dezliciuos (sp?)

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 10:48 AM
    I had the same problem and this posting helped me a lot:

those-still-having-issues-syncing-your-curves-pocket-s

The posting is by the user dezliciuos (sp?)
    Good

dezliciuos (sp?)

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You know, you can post a link in here and make it a lot easier for her to find the post you are referring to...

it might help if you would re-post or edit this one with a link

I would recommend un-installing PocketMac, re-installing and getting the updated driver (make sure the BB is NOT CONNECTED during this time)

Once you have all of that completed then open PocketMac app and THEN plug your BB in the USB. Try syncing and stuff from there.

I have never liked PocketMac or Missing Sync. I am patiently waiting for BB DM for OSX while I use Desktop Manager on Windows via VMWare Fustion.

The UI of PocketMac and the support sucks!! And Missing Sync is NOT FREE... and does not fully sync... lol. You can't do backup / restore on ANY Mac desktop utility for the BB at this point. And you can't install new OSes or anything to that effect.

I can't wait for DM for Mac... although I am not getting my hopes up. If RIM came out with the software for Mac it would be a really wise move to help compete with the iPhone
    06-10-08 11:09 AM
    thanks to both of you! i will try it today when i have the energy... lol... u loose hope when all is going wrong with your bb/mac lol...
    THANK YOU!
    06-10-08 01:22 PM
    jm spartan that link is impossible! how do i get there?
    i uninstalled it again and still nothing! when i put the usb into my bb the status is available and wont even hookup! i don't see a pc and bb on my phone..you know that little pic that comes up when it's syncing. it did it yesterday and...and it worked for a little bit but the only thing i got synced was my add book from my bb to my mac. the calendar is still not syncing. anyone else with ideas!!!????
    06-10-08 03:37 PM
    i hate this dumb thing!
    06-10-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD