Can someone please help me out here.. My blackberry bold suddenly one day refused to offer me the mass storage option when i plugged it in.. Off it went back for software repairs !! 1 week later it came back and when i plugged it in again ... Nothing.... I took it back explaining that my macbook had been seeing it but it's not anymore etc.. Off it went again.. Well ( They say ) they've given me a new phone . Got it home.. Plugged it in (Nothing) ... Well my brother also has the same Blackberry Bold 9000 and he came round, plugged his in and bingo.. Mass storage was there.. What am i doing wrong anyone..
    07-28-09 01:10 PM
    Have you double checked that Mass Storage Mode Support is on? Or that it will Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When connected? Both can be found under Options and then Memory.
    07-28-09 02:43 PM
    it's on prompt... Everything looks ok..but it just doesn't see the usb
    07-28-09 03:39 PM
    Does the battery meter change to show that it is charging? Is your clock set to turn on when charging? Does it actually happen?
    07-28-09 04:15 PM
    You might have to enable mass storage mode from the engineering menu. My Bold and Mac started not cooperating one day, even though all the settings were fine. The only thing that helped was what I said previously.
    07-28-09 04:17 PM
    when i plug the usb in .. It turns the clock on and shows that it's charging.. As soon as i unplug it the voice commands says "say a command" what's going on !!!!!
    07-29-09 04:12 AM
    what did you say previously.. Sorry, i'm new to this
    07-29-09 04:13 AM
    I have the same problem! The first storm I had worked like the 2nd or 3rd time I plugged it into my Mac. I'm not sure what I did to get it working, but it happened. Then the phone crashed and I had to get a new one, but now this one won't come up on my desktop when I plug it in. Says it's charging and the clock comes up, and all the mass storage things are on, but it just won't connect!
    07-30-09 07:41 PM