08-13-09 11:29 PM
29 12
tools
    You can, there is no issue.
    Have I or heard anyone done it ? no...
    There's no issue.
    Thanks, I'll try it.
    04-18-09 06:23 AM
    I have to use parallels. Unfortunately there isn't a Mac alternative for some of the PC apps I use. I have found Parallels to be stable and trouble free. The latest version has some good updates and makes switching between the 2 OS's a breeze (eg: make changes to an image in photoshop in OSX while seeing what it looks like on your theme using Plazmic in XP (or whatever other windoze OS you want).
    Good luck.
    DN
    08-06-09 10:28 AM
    Yep, you can restart your Windows install, while still working in OSX.

I just find moving files (say, mp3s for example) across platforms easier/quicker with Fusion. Just drag and drop onto the Windows desktop. Done.

Beats a reboot just to even access Windows!

I wouldn't want to game or use intensive programs in any virtualisation though.
    When you install windows, can you use an existing, in use license for install? Also, can you install any version of Windows you want to?
    08-13-09 10:47 PM
    When you install windows, can you use an existing, in use license for install? Also, can you install any version of Windows you want to?

Yes. At least I was able to (XPproSP2 and Vista Ultimate here); XP ftw. Vista SUCKS.
    08-13-09 11:29 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD