09-17-09 07:52 PM
30 12
tools
    I've found a guide described at the following site very straight forward if anyone still needs help.
    ---------------------
    Since I am a new member i'm not allowed to post URL's so try searching google for the following title

How To Sync Contacts From Your Macintosh To Your New Blackberry 8120 (pearl) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry
    ---------------------
    ===========
    here is the url incase the link doesnt work ( just remove the "<" and the ">" )

<http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/how-sync-contacts-your-macintosh-your-new-blackberry-8120-pearl-31554/>
    ===========

just UNINSTALL the whole program REBOOT the mac and START installing [b]each application at a time[b/] in order to evade any complications.

that is start with a fresh download of PocketMac from the BB site, REBOOT

then install the update also provided by the BB site, REBOOT

and after that install the update driver provided by the PocketMac site and REBOOT. YOUR DONE at this point.

Connect the 8120 before opening the PocketMac
    06-11-08 09:57 PM
    Also when connecting via the USB cable, do not turn on mass storage mode. There is a known issue with OS X10.5 and the 8130. Might be the same for the 8120.
    Member #1, I'm having a problem that I think is what you are describing. I've got OSX 10.5 and Pocketmac. My BB syncs just fine with the media card is not enabled. As soon as I enable it, the BB just goes into restart mode over and over again. Do you know of any remedy to this media card problem?

Thanks,

-Darren
    07-03-08 01:57 AM
    I had problems syncing my 8120 to my mac with pocket mac and made sure I had the up to date drivers and everything installed and it ended up being as simple as selecting the connection tab and entering my device password so that pocket mac could connect to my phone. If you haven't tried that give it a shot and remember to put your phone in mass storage mode when you connect it.
    02-25-09 08:57 PM
    Hi,

I have a Pearl 8230 and tried to download 'missing sync' with no success. I'm not a techie. I spend most of my time talking to animals, not machines. But still I have to get some help here or I will be letting a lot of animals down!.
    Animal talker
    09-17-09 07:51 PM
    GRRRRRR sounds like a large feline; lion, tiger?
    09-17-09 07:52 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD