I came from an iPhone to a BB 9530 Storm and am looking for a password manager like SplashID that has a desktop version for MAC OS X. I have looked an looked and most have Windows desktop accompanying them ! This is so frustrating!!
    01-03-09 01:53 PM
    I came from an iPhone to a BB 9530 Storm and am looking for a password manager like SplashID that has a desktop version for MAC OS X. I have looked an looked and most have Windows desktop accompanying them ! This is so frustrating!!
    I have never heard of a program from the mac side but....(that is just in my experience) have you thought of using VMware Fusion or Bootcamp to install windows so that you have that capability from the Windows side?
    01-03-09 02:24 PM
    password manager?
    What are you looking for it to do?
    01-03-09 08:49 PM
    Try keepass. it runs on the BB and there is a OS X desktop app too. There is no sync capabilities but you can copy the database file from either device (BB/Mac) easily. High encryption and best of all it's free and works/looks great!

Skip
    01-04-09 12:12 AM
    Try keepass. it runs on the BB and there is a OS X desktop app too. There is no sync capabilities but you can copy the database file from either device (BB/Mac) easily. High encryption and best of all it's free and works/looks great!

Skip
    I agree I love Keepass and use it on my MacBook Pro and my windows work PC. I haven't gotten it for the BlackBerry yet but the week is just starting.
    01-04-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD