is there no other program, i bought the iberry theme and i cant use it cuz pocketmac doesnt seem to work right and im dying to use this!!!
    01-09-09 09:32 PM
    I can't post links yet, but if you Google the following--

how to install applications that don't have an over the air option

The top result should be a link to a blackberry forums post on this subect that will probably work.
    01-09-09 11:52 PM
    PocketMac is the only one for now. RIM is working on a "desktop manager" for us Mac users, hopefully releasing soon.

What is the problem you have with PocketMac? I've installed themes no problem. Someone may be able to help you with the problem if you have an error message you could post.
    01-09-09 11:57 PM
    There have been numerous threads about this. Yes there are alternatives. Missing Sync ($) or google sync which is a free OTA client to sync with google calendar and address book. If you want to take it as step further to sync with ical and your mac address book buy spanning sync to make that happen.

Search the threads or google it - you will find this solution much better than pocketmac.
    01-10-09 10:41 AM
    I too am having this problem. iBerry doesn't show as an available file to install when using PocketMac. It's in the list, but not "clickable".

I've also got MissingSync (installed BEFORE I knew PocketMac was FREE for us Mac users). No go there, either.

Currently am setting up BlueTooth, and will try a file transfer that way.

Oh, and I've tried getting an SMS and email from the download page, but it never arrives.

EDIT: When trying BlueTooth file transfer, I get "device does not have the necessary services" error message.
    Last edited by skwij; 01-21-09 at 10:13 AM.
    01-21-09 10:08 AM
    I too am having this problem. iBerry doesn't show as an available file to install when using PocketMac. It's in the list, but not "clickable".

I've also got MissingSync (installed BEFORE I knew PocketMac was FREE for us Mac users). No go there, either.

Currently am setting up BlueTooth, and will try a file transfer that way.

Oh, and I've tried getting an SMS and email from the download page, but it never arrives.

EDIT: When trying BlueTooth file transfer, I get "device does not have the necessary services" error message.
    email crackberry they will set up an ota for you, they did 4 me
    01-25-09 11:13 PM
    There have been numerous threads about this. Yes there are alternatives. Missing Sync ($) or google sync which is a free OTA client to sync with google calendar and address book. If you want to take it as step further to sync with ical and your mac address book buy spanning sync to make that happen.

Search the threads or google it - you will find this solution much better than pocketmac.
    obvioslly you didnt read the problem, im syncing just fine, its the theme is not clickable when i go to download it through pocketmac
    01-25-09 11:14 PM
    Im all new to this and this is my first blackberry But i downloaded the pocketmac to move music from my itunes to my blackberry and the pocketmac wont pic up my device. what am i doing wrong. Appreciate anyones help
    01-25-09 11:54 PM
    Im all new to this and this is my first blackberry But i downloaded the pocketmac to move music from my itunes to my blackberry and the pocketmac wont pic up my device. what am i doing wrong. Appreciate anyones help
    probably need to download the new drivers. you can find those on the blackberry site.
    01-26-09 12:29 AM
    another unhappy mac / rim user.. join the club ... but seriously find pc and do the dirty deed and use it..... RIM has no plan for OS X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD