Hi guys.

i just upgraded my curve to the new handheld software release by tmobile (v.4.5.xx). i was stupid enough not to backup my data on my friend's pc. so everything got wiped out. luckily, my contacts are saved onto my address book on my macbook.

when i tried syncing from pocketmac, though, NOTHING would sync. absolutely nothing. contacts didn't sync, calendars. it would connect and say it's syncing. but when i check my phone, nothing is changed. anyone know how i can fix this problem? i would GREATLY appreciate it. thanks :]
    11-19-08 02:29 PM
    First back up your Address Book and Calendar. Then reset the sync history, this is in a file called Additional Tools. Once you have reset the sync history both for the Mac and PM then change the setting on PM to a one way sync, Mac to BB. That should take care of it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 02:37 PM
    for some reason, i can't find the option to reset sync history under additional tools. i don't know how to reset sync history for pm either. so sorry i'm sucha noob with all of this. i didn't have trouble before until i upgraded my handheld software to 4.5
    11-19-08 03:36 PM
    Hold on pulling out my laptop.......go to Library>Application Support>PocketMacSyncManager>Additional Tools. There should be a file called SyncClean. Launch that and you will be presented with two choices, choose one then the other. One resets PM the other resets iSync. If you don't have this file then you don't have the most up to date version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 03:57 PM
    thaaanks! it worked! :]

so do i have to do this everytime i wanna update my contacts on my macbook?? =[
    11-19-08 11:30 PM
    don't use pocketmac i hate it. missing sync work a lot better plus pocket mac is just a beta.
    11-20-08 12:52 AM
    thaaanks! it worked! :]

so do i have to do this everytime i wanna update my contacts on my macbook?? =[
    No, everything should be ok
    11-20-08 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD