So the new BBM 5.O was just leaked and i have no idea how to download it!! Why you ask because Desktop Manager doesn't work on Macs!!!!! This makes me so mad, you see the exclamation points, if something isn't provided by RIM for Mac users I'm getting a iPhone and leave Blackberry's in the dust!!! I hear rumors of a Desktop Manager coming for Mac...but that's a rumor...because I have heard the iPhone works on Macs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-17-09 06:26 PM
    Oh relax. The Mac DM has just been announced for September
    07-26-09 05:00 PM
    Have you tried reserching at all through out the forums this been talk about hundreds of times! I have been using a mac.. Bootcamp is what I use and it works flawlessly. If don't want to use bootcamp(I don't know why) you can use a virtual machine on your mac. So invest alittle time and find out what option you rather go with.
    07-26-09 05:24 PM
    You could try the free PocketMac application available from RIM's site.

I think it's garbage, but it might work to install BBM/5

You could also get VMware Fusion and a copy of XPpro and do it that way. You could also try and find an OTA (over the air) link and download BBM/5 directly to your Berry.

I go with VMware for now, until the Mac version of DM is released in Sept. VMware and XPpro work flawlessly for me.
    07-26-09 05:27 PM
    i hear a lot about pocketmac and it seems to be split down the middle between garbage and gold.......

I havent used PM yet because it doesnt seem to offer, well, anything useful that ive found so far. Im a new BB user, and im the only one that i know that uses a Mac. If anyone has tips or suggestions i'm all ears (or eyes, actually). What's the best organizer program to use with the BB? im doing everything web-based because i dont know where to start....
    08-07-09 06:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD