I am using a BB curve and have my mail set up on BB ISP. Using a MacBook and have my gmail account (both a Imap and pop account) coming into Mail.app.
    Here is the problem...every time I start typing a new email or reply to one it sends what I have done to the BB. We are talking every 3-5 seconds worth of work.

Help and thanks.
    08-21-08 10:20 AM
    Are you saying that your gmail is sending a copy of your sent items to your Blackberry? If so, this is a setting you need to change in your gmail account, not on your device itself.
    08-21-08 10:21 AM
    No, I can be working on a draft and every few words it sends that much of the draft to my BB.
    thanks
    08-21-08 10:25 AM
    That is strange. It's got to be something that is setup incorrectly in your gmail. Have you checked out all your settings? Try deleting the account, and then readding it to your device.
    08-21-08 10:30 AM
    In my Mail.app settings, I had under mailbox behaviors the "store draft messages on the server" checked. That was kicking back anything I had done to a draft. Pain in the rear.

Thanks for your help anyways
    08-21-08 10:37 AM
    Glad you got it figured out.
    08-21-08 10:39 AM
    Ok...one last issue. Why would every e-mail I send from Mail.app come through on the BB? I have checked every setting in Mail.app under send and cannot get it to quit.
    There...I said it.
    any idea's?
    08-21-08 03:36 PM
    There is an entire thread actually dedicated to gmail sent items being logged on your device if you do a search for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 03:38 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 03:41 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    08-21-08 04:25 PM
    Welcome to CB let us know if you have any other Mac/Crack issues
    08-22-08 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD