If there is a similar thread, I am sorry for being redundant. I had a storm. i plugged it into my mac, two folders named BLACKBERRY 1 and BLACKBERRY 2 popped up. I dragged and dropped my media into these folders. Blackberry broke. I got a new one but kept the same media card. Now, folders don't appear and on media sync, my media card apparently is not even recognized. Mass Storage support is on. Auto Enable Mass storage is on. Media transfer protocol is disabled. I have removed and formatted the media card multiple times. What have i not done? Is there anything i can do so i can put my media back on my NEW storm?
    08-31-09 05:16 PM
    wondering the same thing myself.
    08-31-09 05:58 PM
    Go to PinStack.com and sign up. Looking for postings there that include a file called hahanew.exe or hahanew.rar. Works like a charm. Thanks to the many users that posted the link to the file.

Link: Mass Storage issues? (Here's the fix) - Discussed in BlackBerry Multimedia forum - PinStack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance.
    Last edited by tsweeney77; 09-03-09 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Grammar
    09-02-09 07:48 PM
    Put your media card into your computer and make sure you save all the stuff you want. Then put it back into the phone and go to Options>Memory>BB Button>Format Media Card.

This should fix everything so now you can reload all the stuff you want on it through Mass Storage Mode like you did before.
    09-02-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD